Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WITH GRATITUDE

Please excuse my delay, I am a wee bit late with this to say the least. But many thanks are due my fellow bloggers Stacey, Cindy and Diana, who passed on the Lovely Blog Award to me recently. I am very thankful for their support and comments. Each of them inspire me, in turn, to continue to pursue a creative course that is still new and wondrous to me.

With the award comes the mandate that the recipient also nominate seven other blogs, notify them and post accordingly. The seven I nominate are ones I visit regularly for inspiration and to which I aspire. In other words . . . I lurk here frequently !! Chances are they have previously been granted this award by someone before me, but a second round of acknowledgment is never undeserved.

Beryl Taylor Mixed Media Artist
Contemplating the Moon - Bridgette Guerzon Mills
Embracing Encaustic - Linda Womack
let the beauty we love be what we do - Ruth Rae
KO ... OK? - Kelsey O'Mullane
Ornamental - Nina Bagley
Red Velvet - Judy Wilkenfeld

Take a look if you haven't already and prepare to be wowed.

Ciao for now.

Shelly

4 comments:

Lady Di said...

Isn't it great to know so many of us think you have a lovely blog ... or perhaps it's just you who is lovely?? I look forward to taking some time to look at those sites you've recommended. Enjoy your new year celebrations.

crafty capers said...

Very well deserved, congratulations. Kate

Judy said...

Hi
thanks so much for this award - it is so kind of you and a big honour - thanks
xoxox

bridgette said...

Thanks Shelly! I really appreciate it.